Statement of Faith, Character, Belief and Ordinances
1. We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things. (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Hebrews 9:14)
2. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice. The Word of God is the foundation upon which the church operates and is the basis for which the church is governed. We believe that the Word of God supersedes any earthly law that is contrary to the Holy Scriptures. (Isaiah 28:13; Nehemiah 8:8; John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; 1 Peter 1:23-25; 2 Peter 1:21)
3. We believe in the person of God the Father, an Infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ. (Deuteronomy 33:27; Psalms 90:2; Psalms 102:27; John 4:24; 1 Timothy 1:17; Titus 1:3)
4. We believe in the person of Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, his substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth. (Isaiah 7:14; Micah 5:2; Matthew 1:23; Mark 16:19; Luke 1:34-35; John 1:1-2; John 8:58; John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 1:2; Revelation 1:8)
5. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; (Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 3:18; John 16:8-11; Romans 15:13,16; Hebrews 9:14)
6. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding helper, teacher, and guide. (John 14:16-17, 16:8-11)
7. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and, therefore, every sinner is consequently subject to the wrath of God, the curse of the Law, and death, with all the resultant miseries, spiritual, temporal, and eternal. (Ps 51:5; Rom 1:18-32, 10:23; Titus 3:5)
8. We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the head and all who are born again are members. (1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Ephesians 4:15-16)
9. We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ which is His personal, visible return to earth and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked. (Matthew 16:27; Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11-16, 20: 11-15)
10. We believe in what is termed "the apostles' creed" as embodying the fundamental facts of the Christian faith.
11. We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell and that all those who place their faith, hope and trust in Jesus Christ will spend eternity in Heaven with the Lord, while those who reject Jesus’ free gift of salvation will spend eternity separated from the Lord in Hell. (Matthew 5:3, 25:31- 34; Hebrews 12:23; 1 Peter 1:4; Psalm 9:17; Matthew 5:22, 18:9; Luke 12:5)
12. We believe in the Rapture of the Church where all believers will meet the Lord in the air and be taken out of this world. (Matthew 24:29-31; Luke 21:36; Romans 1:18, 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; 2 Peter 2:7-9; Revelation 5:7-10, 7:13-14)
13. We believe that marriage is exclusively the legal union of one genetic male and one genetic female sanctioned by the state and evidenced by a marriage ceremony. We also believe that legitimate biblical sexual relations are exercised solely within marriage. Hence, sexual activities such as, but not limited to, adultery, fornication, pre-marital sex, incest, polygamy, homosexuality, transgenderism, bisexuality, cross dressing, pedophilia and bestiality are inconsistent with the teachings of the Bible and the Church. Further, lascivious behavior, the creation, viewing and/or distribution of pornography and efforts to alter one’s physical gender or gender related appearance are incompatible with a true biblical witness. (Genesis 2:24; I Corinthians 5:11; 6:9; 6:18-20; 7:1-3; 7:8-9; Romans 1:18-32)
We believe in the creation and God as the Creator. We believe that God created man and that He created them male and female. As such He created them different so as to complement and complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason homosexuality, and all other "sexual preferences" or "orientations" are unnatural, sinful, and unacceptable to God (I Corinthians 6:9-11; I Timothy 1:9-11). Accordingly, this school will not condone or recognize same-sex marriages, civil unions, or domestic partnerships even if the state passes laws that provide for recognition of such unions.
*All Faith Christian Academy Members, including administrative staff whose confession of faith or behavior is in conflict with this Statement of Faith will be subject to removal and termination from the school by the school administration. Further, the administrators of Faith Christian Academy may prohibit the fellowship and attendance of any person from school sponsored activities.
Purpose and Philosophy
EDUCATION: “comprehends all that series of instruction and discipline which is intended to enlighten the understanding, correct the temper, form the manners and habits of youth, and fit them for usefulness in their future situations.”
~ Noah Webster
Webster’s definition is a validation of our chief aim as Christian parents – instilling in our children a Biblical world view. The foundation on which Faith Christian Academy has been established is the desire to see God glorified by partnering with obedient, faithful families in their call to home education. The Lord charges parents with the ultimate responsibility of instructing their children in all areas of growth and development (Deut. 6:6-9, Proverbs 22:6, Eph. 6:4). Our main purpose is to provide a structured support system to aid parents in obtaining the highest quality education for their children from the inside out. We understand that first the heart of a man is regenerated, then his mind must be renewed, and finally, he will “walk in a manner worthy of his calling”(Col 1:10). Godly character and integrity are first and foremost at the heart of discipling our children. FCA leadership, in submission to the Lord Jesus Christ, consider it our honor and privilege to provide Biblical encouragement and inspiration to parent-teachers in their journey of “training up their children in the way they should go” (Prov 22:6). Academic excellence is another vital expression of our worship of God. In understanding this, we also provide organized records accountability as well as curriculum counseling and academic preparation and support. FCA administration is committed to maintaining their well-informed understanding of new laws, current standards, and changes in the homeschool and academic world. We partner with organizations such as HSLDA and CHEA to keep updated on the ever-changing homeschool front.Unity is a core objective at Faith Christian Academy. We believe that through prayer and fellowship, we are able to love and serve one-another as Christ intends for his church (Eph. 2:11-22 and 4:1-16). Therefore, we highly encourage involvement in all school events and activities. We strive to provide accountability in such a way that will avoid interference with the instruction parents wish to give their children and yet fulfill all legal requirements of a private school.
Application for our Full Membership.
Registration fee: $35 Tuition fee: $150
Submit by May 31, 2022 for discounted tuition.
Price goes up to $230 June 1, 2022.
REGISTRATION/TUITION DEADLINE AUGUST 25, 2022.
Application for our Associate Membership.
Registration fee: $35 Tuition fee: $125
Record keeping not including.